In this article we try to learn how to make a telegram bot an admin of your channel.
1. Choose channel admins by tapping on the Admins section in your channel info.
2. Choose Add Admin in the Admins page of your channel
3. Type in your telegram bot's ID (bot ID's must end in Bot or bot) in the search field located at the top of the screen and select your bot in the result list.
4. In the permissions page, modify the permissions your bot can have as the channel administrator and save by tapping Done.
5. Now you should see your bot in admins list!